Are you a Graphic Designer looking for a new challenge? Are you fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with experience in both print and digital design? Do you have bags of enthusiasm and attention to detail, along with strong awareness of the latest design trends? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Managing and supporting a Junior Graphic Designer, including planning design resource and capacity to ensure deadlines are met
- Leading on the creation of artwork to support the Marketing team in a range of channels including social media, print and website
- Working with the Marketing team to develop creative concepts for adhoc projects and campaigns
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring all visuals represent our guidelines and that our guidelines are kept up-to-date
- Staying up-to-date with industry design trends
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role, either agency or client-side
- Fluency in adobe creative suite across all standard disciplines, in-design, illustrator, Photoshop on apple mac with excellent IT skills.
- Experience in both Print and Digital design
- Illustration skills
- Strong skills in layout, colour and typography
- Strong awareness of the latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- Enjoys being part of a wider-team, bags of enthusiasm and attention to detail
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in designing for financial content
- Animation & video editing skills are a bonus
- Experience in team capacity/resource management
What can you expect?
This role is based in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location, where you will work alongside your colleagues, with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast, table tennis, beer taps, prosecco, soft drinks…
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible Working
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life Insurance
- Benefits platform
Who are OpenMoney?
OpenMoney is here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone. Normally, when you’re deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself (but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser (but they can cost a lot of money).
In fact, there are millions of people in Britain who would benefit from having financial advice but who have been unable to access or afford it. They’re caught in what we call the ‘Financial Advice Gap’.
As a result, many of these people get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who couldn’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology, we’re able to keep costs low. We have a money management app, and also have mortgages and investment products to support it.
Click “Apply Now” and upload your CV along with a portfolio/examples of work. Only applications with a portfolio/examples of work will be considered.