Thirst is a strategic drinks design agency that builds creatively rare, commercially right brands. Born from a love of drink and design, we create, shape and refine brands from brave ideas to flawless finishes.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Client Services Director your core responsibility will be to maintain and grow our key accounts. You will be at the forefront of taking our ethos, personality and creative work to our leading clients. You will be working with a small number of core clients building close relationships that are the epitome of our client service standards that we have built. Not only will you be expected to provide exceptional client service but to also grow our key accounts, working closely with our Client Services Director and Account Directors to find and develop new business opportunities.
You will be an experienced and expert client service provider, with previous experience working with large and complex clients. Previous experience working with food and drinks clients is useful but not required. You will work daily with our Client Services Director and Account Directors on our very top clients, leading your own projects within these client groups as well as supporting on other projects. You will also have the opportunity to own and develop your own clients in the agency. You will be a key voice in projects, acting as our client’s voice, working closely with creative and strategic leads to deliver projects that are inline with our Creatively Rare, Commercially Right ethos. You must be confident in leading and working with client teams and creative teams independently from Account Director support.
As a successful applicant will have:
- 5+ years of experience in account management within an agency environment
- The ability to manage large complex stakeholder groups
- A calm persona, able to calmly approach any situation
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Confidence and an unwavering positive attitude with a desire to be the best in your field
- A commercial mind with the understanding of how to grow and keep accounts profitable
- The ability to take a diplomatic view to challenges protecting the client and creative
- A passion for the food and drinks industry along with design and creating world-class brands
- Proactively delivering great service to clients and taking the initiative on projects
- Proactively identifying and solving challenges and obstacles on a project without being guided by senior team members
- Writing engaging, well thought out proposals, using strategic insight to secure new work
- Taking total complete control of a project inc. timelines, resourcing, milestones, budgets, and supplier conversations
- Leading and guiding junior members of the Client Services team
- Acting as the client’s voice in Strategy and Creative Phases
- Creating development plans for your clients, understanding their business and marketing objectives
- Developing an expert understanding of Thirst’s strategic process and able to work closely with the Strategy team to deliver world-class work to clients
- Building and delivering client presentations with the creative team to deliver exceptional creative solutions to project briefs
- Expert support of the creative leads in delivering the best work possible, making sure work is on brief, on budget and inspiring for our clients
- Being an expert voice for your clients in creative reviews
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a super talented team to help you grow and a great working atmosphere…plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, profit sharing, flexible working culture, private health cover and enhanced holiday are just for starters.
We require applicants for the role to be able to work from our Glasgow office, fully remote applicants won’t be considered.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then please send over your CV with a note on why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org