Friendly, dynamic studio who produce brilliantly crafted work are looking for a midweight designer.
Our client aspire to deliver forward thinking, creative solutions for a wide range of clients – from major global players through to small businesses and start ups. They help clients to bring clarity and personality to their brands through ideas, playfulness and craft.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well rounded mid-weight designer. Someone who’s passionate about the power of big ideas, but also understands the value of creative craft and original art direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working from an initial client brief, immersing yourself in their world and generate compelling ideas and concepts for their communication problems.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving and ideas generation, across all areas of the creative process, delivering top-class creativity.
- Articulating and presenting concepts with clear rationale in an intelligent and engaging way internally.
- A passion and strong sensibility for creative design in all its forms, and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience of working in the brand, print or packaging design industry full time for at least 2 years.
- A folio that demonstrates the ability to make things memorable, through engaging ideas and original art direction.
- Good communicator and presentation skills.
- Have experience of planning and executing projects from inception to production.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of the core creative team. Working with a positive, pro-active mindset and collaborative, team-player attitude.
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise across multiple projects.
This is an exciting time for this agency, with an enviable roster of clients and lots more exciting projects in the pipeline. If you feel that you would be a valuable addition to the team please email a PDF of your folio or link to website (no downloads please) to firstname.lastname@example.org