We are an NGO based in Manchester who work with the local community to tackle grassroot issues. We do this by offering educational courses, social activities and religious gatherings.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of social media (Instagram and Facebook).
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our website, course books, articles/magazines, exhibitions and social media campaigns.
Your graphics are to capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You must communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software (Canva, Photoshop etc) or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic to convey a message(s)
- Work with the marketing executive to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience (min 2 years)
- A strong portfolio consisting of various graphics/projects
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
If you are a suitable candidate, please send your CV and design portfolio to email@example.com.