Social-First Creative Agency based in East London is looking for an Account Manager with social and influencer experience.
This will be to work on social campaigns for global brands, covering FMCG, fashion and beauty.
Our client is looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join their team and be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. They will ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets, timelines and an Account Executive.
As the main point of contact for the agency’s clients, the Account Manager will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work. You will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
Reporting into Account Director, the Account manager will be expected to provide regular updates on ongoing campaigns and potential opportunities.
This firm is a rapidly growing agency and thus are looking for people who are keen on taking on responsibility from day one. On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients.
Travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, brief taking or attending shoots. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and digital strategies
- Leading team members to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients and partner agencies at a midweight level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Interrogating and developing client briefs
- Responsible for booking internal resource
- Completing projects to a specific schedule, within an agreed budget and to a high standard
- Providing weekly financial updates to the team
- Establishing internal processes and workflows to ensure best practice within the teams
- Liaising regularly with platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc to keep abreast of latest updates
- Actively seeking opportunities to promote the agency and it’s work to generate leads
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- At least 3 years experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in marketing, social, digital and / or technology
- The ability to plan and strategise at a midweight level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Strong organisational skills
- Extremely proactive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – especially an understanding of digital and social platforms
- £28-£32k pa depending on experience
- Flexible working (2 days remote, 3 in office)
- Additional holiday day for each year of employment
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- External & internal dedicated training & development programmes
- Summer working hours
- Winter & Summer team socials