Global communications agency is looking for a digital designer for their small brand/design team.
Working on the brand team you will be working on projects for web, ipad, and apps etc creating campaigns that raise awareness, build brands and deliver meaningful experiences for healthcare professionals, patients and the wider community.
You will need a good understanding of UX/UI and some experience in the healthcare sector would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop on-brand projects for web/ipad and apps
- Prepare creative digital assets for weekly social media, editorial and digital marketing projects.
- Develop on-brand designs for all brand website and global digital and, sometimes, physical touchpoints.
- Explore and present new design ideas and new creative concepts in collaboration with the Brand Team
Desired Skills and Experience
To make sure we are setting new starters up for success, we ask that you meet a few criteria relevant to the role to be considered for this opportunity:
- 3 years + experience in digital design working in a busy agency or inhouse design studio
- Digital-mobile-first mindset and innovative approach
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong graphic design skills: understanding of and experience in branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Some experience in healthcare beneficial
Based in South West London/Surrey. Most people are going into the office 2-3 days a week, but there’s a bit of flex.