Our client, a leading UK corporate communications partner are looking for a Typesetter/ Artworker to work within their dedicated production team.
You will work with a project manager and designer as part of a dedicated production team to support the delivery of corporate communications projects across reporting and digital.
You will help to produce corporate communication documents such as annual reports, interim reports, PowerPoint presentations and other forms of communication collateral for companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. You will also be involved in supporting the digital team with the content population of digital reports and corporate websites using an industry standard content management system.
What we are looking for:
- At-least three years’ experience of working in a busy corporate communications agency in a similar role
- A high level of proficiency in In-Design, Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- A good understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills and an interest and good knowledge of typography.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A proactive attitude and ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Positive attitude and team player.
This agency offer flexible working and excellent benefits. You will be joining a tight knit team where you will be welcomed and supported to enable you to maximise your full potential.
If you are interested please send through your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.