We are recruiting for a well-established brand who digitally represent some of the UK’s best-loved publications. They are currently going through an exciting period of brand-led growth and development and are seeking a Social Media Designer to join them and help drive this new journey.
This is a brand-new role for our client who are working hard to drive their social media presence. They are looking for a creative social media designer that will be responsible for leading the creation of brand led social content for some of the Nation’s biggest news and entertainment brands.
This is a great opportunity for a designer with a previous social experience to push their knowledge and interpret and respond to creative briefs from concept to execution that are social first. They will be able to experiment with imagery, typography, gifs, video and animation across their various content franchises and platforms.
They are looking for someone who has a love for social and understands the individual needs of every platform including Facebook, Insta, Snapchat and TikTok; working with the Creative Strategist to generate and execute exciting ideas for social and platform first creative.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a digital design role
- Someone with an excellent understanding of creating content for social media with the option of various formats.
- Good knowledge of social design trends and approaches across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and IGTV.
- Creative thinker with ability to push ideas.
- The ability to lead a project from concept of design to artworking and completion.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and be reactive
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good communication skills with the ability to sell design ideas to wider teams or collaborators.
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions.
- Confident to explore new ways of working.
If this sounds like you please send your CV to email@example.com