Our client, a dynamic creative communications agency, is looking for an experienced senior designer to join their team.
This is a well -established creative agency working across a wide variety of projects for prestige brands in the luxury, drinks and hospitality sectors. They blend brand and PR to create holistic creative solutions across a wide range of touchpoints.
Brand is at the heart of everything this agency does, they are insight led and work closely with clients to connect them to their audiences. They have a high level of design craft producing inspiring, beautiful and effective creative solutions.
As a senior designer you will be confident owning and leading projects and presenting with clients and suppliers. Excellent organisational skills from time keeping, planning and delegation are essential. The design team is growing and so theres scope for the right candidate to progress.
What we are looking for:
- At-least eight years commercial experience working for a creative agency.
- Experience across a broad range of disciplines from experiential, print, identity, packaging to digital.
- Experience and confidence owning and leading projects and presenting creative ideas both internally and externally with clients.
- The ability to deliver well thought through solutions with clear rationale.
- A high level of craftmanship and an aesthetic that suits premium brands.
- Experience working with premium drinks or hospitality brands
- Experience arranging and leading creative sessions and encouraging a team to explore and develop new concepts and ideas.
- Confidence driving projects forwards whilst motivating the team and maintaining momentum.
- A positive attitude to tackle demanding objectives with enthusiasm.
- Authority in decision making and experience delegating work appropriately to others.
- Drive, determination and commitment to achieve creative excellence.
This is a social and relaxed studio offering great career progression and opportunities. If you are interested or would like to find out more get in touch ASAP. We are looking forward to hearing from you! An up to date c.v and portfolio will be required.