Wonderworks is a full-service creative agency based in London, that specialises in premium drinks brands. Driven by insight and fuelled by passion, we bring brands to life across global markets.
Our philosophy is that our tightknit team is capable of huge things; we define the wonder in every brief and then find the specialists to bring that to life for our clients.
We are looking for a talented designer that can bring a little extra wonder to our projects! Most of all, someone who is passionate about design and wants to work hard and do cool 360o projects for drinks brands! In return you will be rewarded with wide project exposure and talented people around you to learn from.
At Wonderworks we work with a proactive attitude with each team member pitching in to support others who are under pressure – no job is above or beneath anyone. You will report to the Designer Director but be required to work autonomously. We expect a friendly, positive attitude and someone keen on getting involved and contribute to a happy work environment and creative work for our clients.
We are looking for a designer who will be able to craft beautiful and compelling presentations. Ranging from client presentations, brand guidelines/toolkits, industry reports and Wonderworks credentials among others. The work is plenty and varied, which will take about 70% of the time.
The remainder of the time, our Wondermaker will be supporting the wider team with multiple tasks. Which will include creation of visuals or infographics for project presentations, helping to generate visuals for social media, updating the company website and any other kind of support necessary. This will be an opportunity to try different hats and expand your knowledge and scope within Wonderworks.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign. This includes a great understanding of creating templates, master pages, typesetting using paragraph styles, basic animations etc.
- You will be able streamline workflow between CS apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have great editorial and layout skills
- A visual problem solver, you will be able to interpret/dissect data and translate strategy into impactful presentations
- You can create compelling infographics and visuals
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Good organisation skill set, from being able to work smartly and efficiently to having a flawless project filling etiquette 😉
- Deliver work on time and set accurate delivery expectations with the team
- A team player attitude
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in video editing and/or animation
- Basic Web design knowledge
- Interest in social media channels
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- Opportunity to expand the scope of your work, from presentation work to helping the team with more conceptual tasks and grow your role in the business
- A fun and passionate team to support and help you grow as a creative
- Swanky offices in the heart of London, with some cool onsite facilities such as GYM and bar areas you can enjoy
- Flexible working (office/home)
If you think this is you, please send us a cover letter introducing yourself, your salary expectations and a folio with your best work!
Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line ‘Presentation Designer 2021’.