The speed read:
A career-making opportunity to lead creative at board level, within a consultancy that creates internal communication and engagement programmes for businesses and their employees the world over.
This consultancy puts storytelling at the heart of its offer, creating programmes that bring meaningful, tangible and long-lasting change to workers in business from the shop floor to the C-suite. They are tried and tested programmes, coupled with creative campaigns that bring people together.
The business has entered a period of accelerated (and incredibly well-managed) growth and needs a leader to help scale its creative operations.
The opportunity to lead multi-discipline creative and production teams across a range of bespoke creative output: campaign, events, websites, film, animation (you will have brilliant production leads managing the day to day, but you know how stuff gets made).
The ability to partner with the Commercial Director, responding to opportunities that will bring growth for the business.
An appreciation of the advisory nature of the consultancy model, coupled with the thrust and pace of creative campaigns and their delivery.
The appetite to make your mark and own a significant and exciting challenge
- A conceptual thinker that generates ideas, mentors and encourages creativity
- A fantastic relationship builder internally, with clients and associates
- A pitch winner and a client partner
- The clearest of communicators: elegant, concise and engaging. You can hold the room, get and keep a CEO’s attention. No mean feat.
- Interested in organisational and behavioural change and have a clear opinion on it.
- A good writer (for business and/or creative)
A magical blend of commercial and creative nous
Salary: in excess of £100k plus excellent package.