Graphicks is a creative agency building and redefining brands with meaning and purpose.
Our work is intelligent and effective, creating impactful results that make a real commercial difference to our clients and their businesses. We work primarily across real estate and hospitality alongside an increasing range of sectors.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our creative team. The focus of the role will be designing beautiful, functional and effective digital experiences, and leading the way on all digital creative. We’re looking for someone to help push our digital offering forwards, but ideally you will also be someone who enjoys designing across both print and digital. Day–to–day you’ll be working closely with the rest of the team, liaising with developers and speaking to clients.
We’re a friendly and highly collaborative team, working together across all stages of a project, from research, strategy and concepts through to pitching and roll-out. We currently operate a hybrid-working model at home and at our studio in Borough in central London. Salary will be based on experience.
- Highly confident in Adobe Creative Suite including XD (or Sketch, Figma)
- Demonstrable user journey / wire–framing / UX skills
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Comfortable collaborating with developers and suppliers
- Experience of working across several projects at any one time
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
It would be beneficial if you had experience of
- Print & editorial layout
- Brand identity
- HTML email design, build and send out (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Basic motion design and video editing
How to apply
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch. Send a short covering email titled ‘Digital Designer’ to email@example.com and attach your portfolio showing recent and relevant work, your CV and salary expectations.
No agencies at this time please.