The Short Version (TL;DR)
Great! Then you are what we are looking for in a Midweight Designer to join our creative team.
Email your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand experience agency seeks a Midweight Designer to become an integral part of an award-winning creative team. Initially home based, then based in the heart of London’s West End.
Who we are looking for
You are a talented individual that is passionate about creating work that connects with audiences. You love to brainstorm and bring ideas to life with meticulous detail and flair. You are someone that enjoys working across design disciplines and collaborating with moving image, strategy and experiential teams.
You’re someone who wants to take on responsibility as well as the opportunity to learn new skills.
You have experience in crafting content-led communications – including presentations and digital collateral – as part of large brand activations, corporate campaigns and events.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, a team orientated atmosphere where you can collaborate with talented people and experience a huge array of interesting projects!
- 3+ years of relevant design experience.
- Experienced in Adobe CC for print and digital.
- Experienced in presentation platforms – Powerpoint, Slides & Keynote
- An excellent eye for layout, typography and format.
- You can interpret content led briefs and conceptualise ideas.
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and interpret feedback constructively,
- You can collaborate with designers, creatives and project managers.
- You pride yourself on delivering the highest level of work on time.
- You can think across mediums to bring ideas to life.
Cheerful Twentyfirst has been one of the UK’s leading creative brand experience agencies for over 30 years. We are based in London and New York but we work on projects across the globe for blue-chip and leading brands. Strategic creativity is at the heart of what we do. The team here are passionate about innovative thinking to engage audiences, create bold experiences and game-changing moments. Amongst our 50+ awards, we were recently recognised as CN Creative Team of the Year. #humblebrag
What working with us looks like
- 28 holiday days (incl UK bank holidays)
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Shared Creative Studio memberships to industry associations and well being programs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Summer and Christmas staff parties, and other social/cultural events
- A shiny new laptop
Apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV, a portfolio demonstrating content communications and a covering message explaining in one paragraph why you are the best candidate for the job. Please mark any correspondence with MD92021.
All successful candidates will be asked to provide documentation which demonstrates their ability to work in the UK. Cheerful Twentyfirst is an equal opportunities employer and will make all reasonable adjustments required at interview and throughout the recruitment process. Due to the volume of applications being received at this time we cannot get back to every application. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this role and your interest in Cheerful Twentyfirst.