The speed read:
A fantastically smart-minded agency is looking to see any level of Designer to work on a range of B2B brand and campaign briefs.
A creative studio in the heart of London is after a strategically minded Designer who wants to play a vital part across the entire process of a project. From briefings to workshops to conceptualising, right down to artworking. This opportunity is open to all levels – so whether you’re a Junior Designer or a Senior Designer and like to create a solid brand narrative, this role is for you.
You’ll be part of a small team creating big ideas for a range of clients from tech, digital currency and even banking across a range of platforms (if you’re digitally design minded, then this will be too good to miss!)
This agency likes robust, collaborative and confident self-directing Designers who can bring new skills to their studio alongside jumping at opportunities to adapt and improve their creativity.
- Want to learn and challenge yourself
- Use curiosity, interests and strategy to inform your ideas
- Have a strong understanding of designing for digital platforms
- Be used to working directly with clients alongside other stakeholders
- Be used to preparing assets and artwork (happy to see things through to the final details)
A forward-thinking, rigorously conceptual individual who creates leading ideas.