We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Marketing Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for communication, strategy, and building/nurturing relationships. As well as looking after our Affiliates, Student, VIP and Influencer & Partnership Programs, you will oversee our annual competition, Jackson’s Painting Prize.
You will work closely with the Marketing Team to conceive and implement effective and engaging marketing strategies for our key partnership programs. We’re looking for someone who is a people-person with a keen eye for detail, who is organised and thinks creatively and practically.
Our Marketing Team embrace a collaborative approach in all areas of work. Via social media, product catalogues, packaging, our website, and everything in between, we work hard to constantly innovate the way our customers experience our brand via all touchpoints.
- Strategy and growth of our Affiliates Program.
- Strategy and growth of our Influencer & Partnership Program.
- Strategy and growth of our Student Program.
- Strategy and growth of our VIP Program.
- Coordinating and overseeing our annual competition, Jackson’s Painting Prize.
- Good working knowledge of Excel/Google Suite.
- Good working knowledge of both Windows and/or Mac operating systems.
- A passion for art and art supplies would be a bonus.
- Experience in marketing or sales-related roles is beneficial.
Working hours: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday (9am-5.30pm)
Location: Jackson’s Art Supplies, 1 Farleigh Place, London, N16 7SX (remote as an interim)
Start date: September 2021
Get in Touch
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure the subject line says ‘Partnerships Coordinator Application’