This role is perfect for those looking to expand their experience within the bespoke lighting design industry, as part of a small team you will gain all round oversight of our business and have a key role in day-to-day operations. The role requires assisting the management of projects of a wide variety and, therefore, requires high levels of organisation and a keen attention to detail.
- dealing with enquiries, communicating with clients to establish their requirements and assisting in visualising and understanding the technicalities of each design intended
- liaising with the Creative Director for the scope and schedule of each commission
- creating technical drawings of the works from information obtained from suppliers and engineers
- assisting the day-to-day operations of a busy bespoke international design company which includes coordinating with engineers, contractors, manufacturers and shipping companies to ensure services are within the project parameters to deliver on time
- preparation of proposal drawings and presentation pitches for new projects
- strong design sense and ability to communicate this to other members of the team
- keen eye for detail and a thorough work ethic
- confident with the administrative aspects of design
- adaptable, flexible and able to work within a small company
The following competencies are essential for the successful candidate:
- minimum of 2 years experience
- the ideal candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- good communication skills, reactiveness and an eye for detail are essential
- have good spoken and written English and a sound writing ability
- ability to manage time effectively, oversee a number of tasks simultaneously
To apply for the role please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Assistant in the subject.
Your cover letter should include your salary expectations and availability.
The role is a full time position.
Please email email@example.com with Project Assistant in the subject and include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 10 September 2021.
Heads up: This position is in our project management team, so whilst you’ll helping bring some exciting projects to life, it’s not a design role.
Sorry, no agencies