Hello, all 🙂
We are looking for a creative project manager to join our team.
Be the go between our Creative Director, some of our largest clients, and an international design team. There are many active projects a day, with multiple stakeholders across multiple platforms; the ideal candidate will have the mentality of an Air Traffic Controller, and the poise of an Ambassador as the role will span multiple countries, people and platforms.
- Day-to-Day project management
- Day-to-day management of design team
- Planning and scheduling management
- Successful client management
Besides the normal project management asks, we are also building a proprietary project management software to take the hurt out of the more boring aspects of modern life so any experience/interest in turning processes into product would be good.
The first 3-6 months of the job will be onboarding, building relationships and normal project management, while the on-going work will be in scaling the company as we will open our doors to the public in 2022.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 3-years project management experience (ideally in graphic design or related area)
- An understanding of design, animation and product management
- High attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to manage multiple project and commissions at one time
- Airtable/asana or other project management planning software experience and skills
- International experience a +
- Experience working with Fortune 500s a +
- Design experience a +
We are a Los Angeles-based, completely remote referral-only design company with an international crew of deep thinkers; we work with some of the biggest brands around handling all of their business/marketing collateral as well as creating impactful brands from scratch. We love what we do and are pushing what design is and can be.
No recruitment agencies.