BDP is a global architecture, engineering and design practice with 14 studios across the world. We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our multi-disciplinary Group Marketing team, who are responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly global business. We are undertaking significant work to move our brand forward and the successful applicant will help shape our approach and deliver a wide range of activities to support this.
As a graphic designer you will have the creative talent and experience to translate marketing ideas into beautiful, engaging brand visuals that convey our key messages and capture the attention of our clients and contacts.
Reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer, but working closely with all team members, you will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our global brand.
Based in our London studio, this role will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of collateral including corporate brochures, adverts, presentations and work winning materials
- Creating content tailored for the web site, intranet and digital channels, including e-newsletters, banners, infographics, adverts and animations
- Creating concepts and materials to support corporate attendance and sponsorship of high profile sector events
- Artworking deliverables for print and screen whilst ensuring quality standards are met
- Managing the internal approvals process including amends and final sign-off
- Supporting the management of our image database (OpenAsset)
- To be co-curator of our corporate Instagram channel
- Acting as brand champion, ensuring that we present the business consistently and to a high standard
Key skills and qualifications:
- BA in graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Graduate to one years’ experience
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of basic HTML and website CMS would be useful
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch or similar
- Experience in live data visualisation, animation/motion graphics and video editing desirable, but not essential
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate design concepts
- Strong organisational skills, with exemplary attention to detail
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
BDP will provide a competitive salary along with a flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, eye care vouchers, employee profit shares, subsidised canteen, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working and social environment.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing and depending on start date and government guidelines the role would begin working from home. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
To be considered for this role please apply directly to BDP recruitment system: www.bdp.com/careers
Please ensure that you complete the online registration and a CV, Portfolio and cover letter, stating why you would be a match for this role. Please include your salary expectations.
BDP is actively fostering an inclusive organisation where people can be themselves and everyone has a sense of belonging. We want our teams to be diverse at every level, reflecting the communities we design for. As designers, we will create spaces for all that promote equity, wellbeing and participation within the built environment. We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different skills, professional and life experiences, to join us and help us to achieve our aspirations. We also welcome applications from candidates who wish to work flexibly.
BDP is an equal opportunities employer.
No third party or agency CVs will be accepted for this role.