We’re on the look-out for an innovative, self-motivated and dynamic Social Content Creator who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love and engagement across our social channels.
You will be working in our in-house creative studio to contribute towards the development and execution of our Racquet sports social media marketing. You will be integral to the specialist Social Media team, working alongside our Lead Creative and Social Media Manager in the planning, ideation and production of creative across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok; from unique content pieces ideated by yourself to application of branded/campaign content where social plays a role in the consumer journey.
We need someone bursting with ideas and passion for social creative. You must have an obsessive interest in tennis, digital innovation and understand best practices for audience engagement, channel growth and application of wider business strategy. You will be responsible for all social output and therefore have experience in shooting and editing your own content, formatting, simple editing and animation.
We are looking to recruit someone who also has a thirst for creative concepting, from contributions in brainstorms and workshops to assisting our the wider team with social proposals through to production. This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven ability and appetite to produce highly engaging ‘always on’ content, and broaden their creative skills set.
- Work collaboratively: Along with the Social Media Manager, you will own all content on HEAD Racquet sports social channels from conception to production to execution. The department’s Lead Creative will help you in achieving this vision.
- Lead Content Development: Input into creative application of content planning. Produce content for highly engaging, ever evolving monthly social content plans – from stills to animation. Create shot lists, moodboard shoot concepts and direct/self-shoot simple inhouse studio or location shooting. Manage all social creative briefs, tickets and asset requests. Proof all digital and social assets/copy sent out from the Creative Unit.
- Break new ground: Proactively show an interest with other projects and business objectives in the department, and autonomously identify opportunities for the brand.
- Stay on top of trends: You must have a thorough understanding of each social channel’s visual requirements and stay up to date with platform developments and best practices. You will be expected to know the best tools, methodologies and use of social channels/formats for consistently executing high quality output.
- Track, learn and optimise: Support ongoing reporting and benchmarking efforts in order to inform learnings and improve output month on month.
- Represent the brand: Help HEAD Racquet sports showcase themselves in terms of visual identity on social channels, aligned with the wider HEAD group.
- Be Proactive: You shouldn’t expect to be told what to do. We are looking for someone who can take initiative and always be proactive in offering new ideas
- Passion for tennis and other racquet sports (pickleball, padel).
- A very strong creative all-rounder with experience in design, videography and editing.
- You must be responsible for your own work, well organised and thrive in fast turnaround environments.
- You think audience-first and understand how to create assets that best resonate with a variety of consumers and communities, how they think, what they engage with and what makes them come back for more.
- The ability to conceptualise and lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign social content.
- A go-getting self-starter who is responsible for your own work and have a passion for driving your vision forward.
- Be willing to travel and be prepared to work some weekends based on tournament schedules. We are a sports brand and therefore need to be where the action is.
- A natural eye for detail.
- A strong passion in all things digital and social.
- You must take great pride in your work and what you do.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will need 4+ years’ experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories, Reels, IGTV), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and able to demonstrate experience in the points below.
- Is passionate about sports and is keen to learn.
- A proven ability to produce high quality digital and social content.
- You must be digital first and as such have worked in a Digital Agency/Studio in the past.
- Faultless attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate your own videography, editing and design in your portfolio.
- Experience in creating social media outputs across all major platforms for a brand.
- Ability to carry out desk research and contribute to workshops/brainstorms.
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Premier, Still/Motion camera operation and lighting.
- A good grasp of AFX.
- A basic understanding of InDesign/Illustrator.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio to the email below. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
E: email@example.com (please put the job title you’re applying for in the subject line)