We’re looking for a Senior Designer who wants to work in a busy agency, grow and nurture a team of designers, and get involved in a range of exciting projects across brand, digital, editorial and comms.
We are a small team of designers, so this role will be pivotal in our team. It’s important that you are at a stage in your career where you’re looking to build close relationships with colleagues and clients and embed yourself in a collaborative culture in order to help with creative output and business growth. We are looking for someone able to inspire the team and clients with creativity, energy, and strategic thinking.
You’ll work closely with the Creative Director ensuring project vision and quality is maintained whilst also taking the lead on projects in the studio. You will need to demonstrate experience in building client relationships as well as helping junior members of staff develop.
About Range Left
We’re based in Highbury Fields, Islington, and are a short walk through the park from the tube.
We take a consultative approach with an open and highly collaborative work environment. We’re a growing business, developing new offers, and doing great work for an eclectic mix of interesting clients doing great work in their own fields.
We work in a variety of sectors and types of companies— corporates, charities, startups. So we are looking for someone who enjoys variety and who has a passion to help our clients innovate and differentiate themselves.
About You – What We’re Looking For:
- You have 5+ years experience.
- You’re confident but humble, helpful and courteous. Thorough but not precious, experimental but not frivolous.
- You’re hardworking and diligent, ready to take responsibility and ownership of your workload, with a can-do, hands-on approach.
- You’ve gained excellent experience and know your trade and how to get the best from people. You’re looking for somewhere to share your experience, and be an integral part of this owner-run and directed business. You are keen to develop new business and strengthen existing business to build something bigger for our collective future.
- You’re organised, driven and determined to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent management skills and a desire to help the creative director in developing and mentoring the design team.
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right. If that sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join the Range Left team, email your CV, covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 31/8/21.