We are actively searching for a confident, proactive and highly skilled Marketing Designer to join team Healthily. You will be responsible for developing an engaging, informative and on-brand creative for the company’s marketing channels.
At Healthily, we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Five years ago, we brought together doctors, data-scientists and digital experts to create a new type of health app. One where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of downloads later, we are the first app approved as a medical device (Class 1), on our way to our goal: helping one billion people find their health.
Backed by philanthropists and major corporations, our team is now 100-strong, as we find new ways to bring informed self-care to all, especially in the era of coronavirus.
Healthily has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – we love working with people who are curious, inventive, and are constantly seeking to learn and improve. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
This role promises pace, variety and the opportunity to work with exceptional minds. Your responsibilities will include and will not be limited to:
- Deliver end-to-end creative assets for the full user journey inclusive of digital ads, onboarding emails, editorial emails and engagement campaigns across various social media channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Have a strong understanding of all paid acquisition channels and the most effective way to create work for those channels
- Work closely with the Marketing, Acquisition and Commercial teams to develop on-brand creative that meets our company objectives
- Work closely with other members of the creative team to clearly enforce the brand design and execute across creative outputs, ensuring a consistent visual style and market nuances
- Partner with Marketing Copywriter to dissect briefs and determine best creative idea
- Think big – we’re a start up and this is your opportunity to make a strong impact early on. You’ll be on the pulse of competitive landscape and develop out of the box creative approaches to content creation
- Have a clear understanding of our brand strategy, a good insight into our customer base
- Have working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite or straight-up HTM
- Be able to work across various streams and projects.
What we are looking for in our new teammate
You will have:
- Honed your craft in positions such as Visual Designer, Marketing Designer, Graphic Designer, Brand Designer or similar
- Ideally, experience of working in fast-paced start-up environments
- An incredible work portfolio which will showcase detailed examples of beautiful interaction design
- Experience of creating ads for mobile (especially with Facebook)
- Experience in animation, illustration, video and photography
- Experience working with brand guidelines and creating marketing assets
- Experience of delivering, building and working with design systems (must demonstrate examples)
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
Skills & Abilities
- You are driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics
- You are confident in creative testing; you enjoy getting under the hood of what works, what doesn’t and why
- You’re passionate about inclusive design and accessibility, and you’ll design with all our users in mind
- You are able to think in the round and work collaboratively across teams<
- You have a sense of urgency, can navigate ambiguity and deliver
- You keep a close eye on industry practice, remaining clued up on the types of marketing creative being produced by competitors and industry leaders.
How to apply
To apply, please click apply by URL and upload a CV with PDF folio (as one document) and cover letter outlining how your career interests, skills and experience align with the role requirements. Please include links to online folio in your cover letter.
Healthily by Your.MD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status – and welcome all sections of our community to apply for our roles