We are looking to expand our in-house Creative team with a multi-disciplined designer possessing the rare combination of having both a meticulous attention to detail, and an organised, holistic approach when making choices. Applicants should have at least 5 years agency or relevant freelance experience. A keen interest in renewable energy and/or computing technology would be an advantage.
Alongside our Creative Director, you will be responsible for the creation of infographics, brochures, presentations, diagrams, company stationery, templates, diagrams, and more.
We are looking for people passionate about typography, colour, and layout, with an awareness of information hierarchies and narrative flow, a curiosity and willingness to learn new tools, and the ability to organise multiple projects efficiently.
The Creative team is responsible for the full range of media within the company. Although primarily a graphic design role – as part of a rapidly expanding startup your position could be involved in anything from industrial design to photography, 3D rendering, web design, video production and more, depending on your interests and strengths.
- Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop (or preferably the Affinity Equivalents)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flair for layout and typography
- Powerpoint / Word / Office Templates
- Blender / Keyshot / 3D modelling and rendering
- Decent copywriting ability
- UI design experience / UX mindset
- Motion graphics / video editing / colour grading experience
- Web development experience
Lake Parime is a passionate and progressive business for which to work. You are at the heart of our business and we care about the company culture, your wellbeing and progression. Your benefits will include the following:
- Generous salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Personal development training budget
- Shiny new laptop
We’re looking for people of the highest calibre, a good work ethic, eagerness to learn, emotional maturity and respect. We embrace human diversity of all kinds. As an early employee you will help us to build a company culture of which we can all be proud.
Start Date: Immediate
How to apply:
Please upload your CV via the application URL provided