At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products are disinfectant wipes and hand gels, as well as an array of other infection prevention products. As a Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll become part of our multi-disciplinary Creative Studio within Marketing, who produce high-quality creative assets for GAMA’s portfolio of brands. You’ll be focused on our largest brand, Clinell. This work will include branding projects, printed collateral, packaging artworking, marketing campaign assets, digital content, events and much more. A great opportunity for a recently graduated graphic designer looking to start their career and contribute whilst learning from a fast and developing creative team. You’ll have daily interaction with companywide departments including Marketing, Regulatory and Operations.
What will you do?
- Design on-brand creative concepts and mock-ups in response to briefs from internal teams
- Support the delivery of projects, using your knowledge and creative thinking to produce high quality outcomes to add to your portfolio
- Artworking print ready assets across multiple deliverables and disciplines
- Create concepts and designs across both print and digital
- Collaborate well with your team to ensure project objectives are successfully met
- Assist with the digital asset management library
- Organise your own time well to be able to meet deadlines
- Support the wider function with day-to-day design tasks
What will you need?
- A portfolio of your work
- Industry experience a bonus
- Fluent in Adobe CS suite skills (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A Graphic Design degree or equivalent
- Approach tasks in a structured and well organised manner
- Be a great team player, communicate and coordinate well with colleagues
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa £24,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.