Are you diligent in design with an eye for excellent execution?
We are looking for a Junior Artworker to join our growing design team here at Goodstuff. We work across a range of exciting internal and client specific briefs, creating brand identities for industry events one day to selling in award winning media first ideas the next. This is a perfect role for anyone with a passion for detail, looking to bring a wide range of exciting projects to life.
The role is fast-paced and varied with lots of opportunities to gain valuable experience across all aspects of content production and brand guardianship. You will be supporting the Design Manager and the wider team on internal creative branding, including print, environmental graphics, mock creation, presentation design, retouching and visualisation.
Haters of grid systems need not apply.
- Work closely with and support the creative team to follow designs and artwork from their conception to final sign-off
- Curate and create designs across a range of formats in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Take on and develop exciting projects
- Be a brand guardian, protecting and building our internal brand’s image
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends
- Refining and fine-tuning creative work
- Liaising and communicating with printers, and production specialists
Experience & skills required;
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be proficient in PowerPoint
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to proactively manage your own briefs and deadlines
- A skilled and proactive communicator with the capacity to work with a range of brief owners
- Ability to work efficiently and at pace in a high pressured, multi project environment will be a distinct advantage
- Be energetic, determined, and personable
- Be naturally curious with a desire to learn new things
- Be a good team player who is able to work with a variety of people
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Have an ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
With such a diverse range of projects to work on, we are looking for someone who can be flexible and accommodating but is willing to give their all to every task at hand.