We are looking for a highly talented Graphic Designer to work on the internationally acclaimed Total War series, at our studio based in Horsham, West Sussex.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be embedded within the Brand Team at CA and collaborate closely and primarily with Brand Managers, Community Manager, and Content Producers, but also the wider development team. Working with SEGA’s creative services team, you’ll also collaborate on key art presentation and advertising design, providing support and fielding asset requests.
You will be responsible for creating high quality assets that will be used across a range of channels, including custom graphics and design motion graphics. You’ll have a solid portfolio showcasing both graphic design and motion graphics in your previous work across multiple marketing campaigns, within the games industry as a bonus.
In this exciting and varied role, you will work on a wide range of brand material from concept pieces to polished finals, as well as everything in between; including logos, brand identity, internal and external documents, social media assets, web design, apparel, exhibition designs, video graphics and more.
Working closely with the Lead Creative Designer and surrounding team, you will learn to work within project parameters and the set time constraints, all the while hitting the required quality benchmarks. You will already be accustomed at taking and implementing feedback as appropriate, to apply to varying fast-paced and multi-faceted projects.
- Work with external agencies; briefing, critiquing and setting deadlines and milestones.
- Develop standards and consistent creative executions with the brand and community teams.
- Consult with the Brand Managers on brand creative, and produce concept work for key art, special editions, ppt templates and a multitude of other branding elements.
- Maintain a freelancer and agency book, assigning upcoming work, driving benchmarking and efficiencies, evaluating new providers and working with the development team to identify new artist talent that can be shared cross-team.
- Work with our web team on design requirements and elements for our CRM mechanisms, game launcher, ad creative and templates for email shots.
- Improve your own skills through identifying training opportunities, software packages or experiences – and by turn train and offer guidance to other members of the brand team.
- Create video assets to support brand design files for use on social media and our website and mailers.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (for both on and offline)
- After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Understanding of creative processes
- A portfolio with a variety of relevant graphic design and motion graphic work, including Banners, digital, web
- Strong typography skills
- Good use of colour and composition
- Working well within teams and to milestones and deadlines
- Up to date with design trends and culture
- Illustration skills a strong advantage
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and progress
- Willingness to learn new software, processes and production pipelines
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio (or link to a website). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.