Luxury/high end group of hospitality brands is looking for an in-house senior designer to help solve creative problems with their excellent print and digital design skills!
The ideal candidate will be working collaboratively and closely with lead creatives to produce beautiful and relevant work but is equally able to provide elegant and simple solutions when required. You will be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously yet at the same time is able to work as a team player, assisting lead creatives and marketing managers within a fast and high-pressured environment.
You’ll be instrumental in telling the brands’ narratives via print and digital design. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be working on projects from conception through to delivery in a diverse, talented team of like-minded creative thinkers. This role requires a designer with a wide and varied skill set and strong eye for detail.
You will create printed collateral to print-ready standards; invitations, tags, packaging, brochures and books. You will design and artwork printed and digital menu design as well as making amends to menus delivered by suppliers. On a daily basis you will help to create content for web and social media campaigns. Your daily workload will also include image and style research, pulling together mood boards and create presentation and pitch decks.
You must be / have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the industry, preferably from a mix of in-house and agency background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Good artworking skills
- Knowledge of After Effects, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of the print process & production.
- A keen eye and passion for hierarchy, layout design, typography and print techniques.
- Cross media experience and ability to deliver to digital specs.
- An eye for photography, video and animation advantageous.
- An understanding of and experience in designing for different mediums and the restraints or restrictions involved.
- An original thinker who is aware of current design and cultural trends and is able to think conceptually. Creative / artistic fair very much preferred.
- General interest and curiosity in all things design and a logical way of approaching problem solving.
- A pragmatic, proactive, fast and methodical approach to work.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative approach to creative ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Organised, able to plan and manage time and meeting deadlines.
- Work with external production companies, confidently advising on our print and digital guidelines and ensuring consistency.
- Shows willingness to ‘go beyond’ and exceed expectations for their clients and team members.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious restaurant brands across UK. If interested, please send through your CV and folio asap!
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED FULL TIME IN THE OFFICE (not remote)