Our client, a unique independent retailer based in south London, are seeking a middleweight designer to join their team.
This is a pivotal role within the business and a rare opportunity to join this aspirational brand. Tasked with designing strong and effective communications [primarily web pages, emails and social media campaigns] and then print design work too [DM, event graphics and press/marketing] , you’ll work as an essential part of the creative team, producing designs and layouts for the website, app, emails, campaigns and various lovely print projects.
Our client is in a period of rapid growth. This young business are a small, close-knit team who are looking for a confident, established designer with at least three years’ experience under their belt, to work holistically across not only technical aspects of the role, but also in research and design.
Working collaboratively with the wider team to deliver innovative products, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive all stages of the design process across the company’s product, with real ownership on all projects. This role would suit a designer with experience working for a lifestyle brand.
Our ideal candidate:
- At-least three years experience working across integrated design projects for a retail/lifestyle brand
- Is proficient in design tools such as Photoshop and Indesign (Sketch and HTML would be advantageous but not imperative
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to perform among like-minded individuals
- An approachable, adaptable and positive team player
- A passion for creativity and its application in the commercial world
- Experience working for a ‘lifestyle brand.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a really special brand with a big interest in sustainability and ethical issues. This is a pivotal role in the business which will allow you to have ownership across creative and grow and develop this offering and so there is huge career potential.
If you’d like to more information about the role, please send your CV & portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org