Incite is an award-winning strategic consultancy that solves challenges for clients through the powerful combination of human understanding, inspiring insight and commercial acumen.
This combination of passion for humanity and inspiring commercial advice is applied to all our engagements across our three practice areas: Research, Planning and Strategy, unlocking opportunity for clients to grow.
Every client challenge is tackled with our consulting approach, meaning we’re method neutral and our solutions are bespoke to the task at hand – whether that’s understanding the future of a category, to finding headroom for growth or making tangible plans for how brands can flourish.
We work across consumer, B2B, and healthcare audiences in FMCG, Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare, Retail, and Travel & Leisure sectors, with global reach through our UK and US offices and our partner network around the world. You can learn more about our clients and the work we do here: https://www.incite-global.com/
We are part of the Kin + Carta global family of digital transformation businesses.
Culture and environment
At Incite we believe in creating a culture that embraces, supports and continually seeks to achieve diversity in an environment where we all feel included and heard.
Every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status is treated as a valued member of our team.
This year we aim to achieve our B Corp accreditation highlighting our commitment to people and the planet, as well as profit.
We have a flexible working environment focused on great work and mutual trust. It’s a culture where you’ll be challenged daily, collaborating with some of the industry’s best minds. And because we build flexible teams for each project we work, you’ll get to work with a diverse range of colleagues, clients and project types.
Currently home-based, we’re moving towards a new hybrid home-and-office model that maximises engagement to motivate and inspire you to do your best work.
We have a creative virtual social culture, and, of course, a competitive package with a range of generous benefits: including a four-week paid sabbatical every four years.
You’ll be collaborating with our researchers and strategists to ensure all our client outputs are visually impactful and engaging, acting as the brand guardian for client facing materials.
Working with exciting global brands as well as household names, this is an opportunity for your designs to make an impact on their business. Whilst many of our outputs are in PowerPoint, we regularly produce deliverables using Adobe suite.
With the strongest brand in our industry, our own look and feel is a critical part of what and how Incite delivers. Our team are passionate about maintaining the high standards of our well established brand, while finding ways to challenge ourselves to ensure its evolution and enduring significance.
This is a creative role, working in a commercial environment, working both independently and with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry.
We are committed to being a responsible business and employer, and we therefore we ask for your support by actively participating in our Responsible Business Initiatives and upholding the associated principles and behaviours. There are many ways in which you can help us to achieve our Responsible Business Initiatives, such as getting involved in our Community Impact and IDEA programmes.
- Working with our researchers and strategists to ensure all our client outputs are visually impactful and engaging.
- Challenging others to find the best visual solution and creating new ideas for visualisation of outputs.
- Support in the creation and production of artwork for our client workshops and events
- Keeping example template slides up to date and creating new ones as required
- Keeping our design resources, templates and photography library updated and relevant
- Video editing and development for client outputs using Adobe Premiere and online tools such as Magisto
- Training new hires on our brand style and format
What we’re looking for
- You will ideally have relevant work experience within an in-house design team, either agency side or client side
- Degree educated or equivalent, with a design related qualification or significant design experience
- Excellent PowerPoint and Adobe Suite skills
- Video production and editing experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience filming B2B events
- Motion graphic skills using After Effects
- Confident communicator
- Detail orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Used to working to tight and moving deadlines
- Proactive and adaptable approach
- Team player but also happy to work independently
Please send us your portfolio and answer the following question: Please describe the working environment in which you feel you are most productive.
Our email address is: email@example.com
Please do not send your CV.