The speed read:
If you are a Creative Strategist that wants to work in a highly regarded comms agency working on household names and a really broad and exciting range of creative and intellectual challenges, this could be for you.
This agency creates brands, campaigns, platforms and experiences for global brands. It is b2b and b2c in almost equal measure.
You will sit within a collective of bright, analytical minds, generating insights (from data or intelligence) that will kickstart brilliant creative in the design studio. You love to interrogate a brief and get to the heart of the challenge, with the ambition to create a framework that makes sense, gets attention and people talking (for all the right reasons).
You can present to senior colleagues across all agency disciplines and you love working with creatives. It is likely you will have good agency experience. This agency works across every sector: healthcare, tech, sport, food and drink etc. You may have experience in one or some of these sectors, but a healthy dose of curiosity will see you apply your thinking to other sectors.
Day to day you will be responding to new briefs, discussing creative briefs with the creative leads and coming up with ideas that get the business noticed.
You will have around 5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Part brilliant planner and creative thinker, in equal measure
- Highly collaborative, no egos please (but you are confident in the expression of your ideas)
- Persuasive and articulate
- Rigorous in your intellectual approach, but nimble in a fast paced agency environment
- Likely good at writing and a clear communicator
- From a branding, communications or strategy agency background that puts smart thinking at the centre of its creative
A happy blend of creative and brand-savvy thinking.