The speed read:
A specialist clothing brand is looking for an experienced Mid-Senior Designer who can bring a luxurious touch to their designs.
With over 40 boutiques across the UK and Ireland, you’ll be joining a well-established fashion agency under the Creative Director and working with the Creative Manager. You will need to have a strong understanding of both print and digital design, as well as an understanding of brand consistency to roll out across multiple touchpoints.
They are after an individual with creative flair who can bring beauty to simple, high-end, stunning design. An exceptional eye for detail and quality is a must. If you like to have your work seen by stylish fashion lovers, then this is the role for you.
- An excellent 360 Designer who has previous experience in the beauty and fashion world
- Knowledgeable in layout, compositions, type, colour and trends
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work
- A strong communicator in both written and interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Have had some exposure to workflow tools
A beauty and fashion superstar Designer with a fantastic understanding of branding rollout across online and offline platforms.