Neighbour is a small team working together to deliver amazing visual solutions for some of the world’s best-known brands such as PUMA, Triumph Lingerie & Red Bull. The culture at Neighbour is very collaborative, supportive, friendly, and overall good fun to work for.
We are currently looking for a Midweight 3D creative designer with working knowledge of Cinema 4D. You will have already have a few years working with C4D bringing designs to life and now looking to push and develop your skills to the next level.
A passion for 3d animations & motion design is a great bonus.
At Neighbour you will be involved with a range of 3D visualisations including window displays, interior retail environments, POS, packaging design, renders for 2D printed artwork and some animations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop their existing knowledge of cinema 4D & 3D design. You should be practical in thinking, with a hands-on approach while working quickly and efficiently.
We want you to:
- Have proven experience in concept to delivery.
- Be a good communicator, able to sketch out ideas before working fully working up in 3D if required.
- Be able to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team.
- Be able to take direction to fulfil client expectations.
- Have a desire to learn and always better existing skills.
- Want to work for an agency that encourages & nurtures talent.
- Be fluent in English.
- CINEMA 4D R21 (PC): at least 2-3 years working knowledge, including modelling and texturing.
- CORONA RENDER engine: training can be given, a bonus if used before.
- PHOTOSHOP: 2-3 years working knowledge
- INDESIGN: 1-2 years working knowledge
- **NICE TO HAVE: Sketching skills, Keyshot, AE, Premiere, Zbrush, 3D scanning, interest in photography, animation and motion graphics.
What we offer:
- WFH days (will come into place when we all return to the office)
- Snacks and drinks on Fridays (when in office)
- Company Pension
- Entitled to EOT benefits after 12 months employment
- 4 weeks paid leave, bank holidays plus normally an additional 2 weeks at Christmas/NY
- Internal mentoring is available as long as you have a basic/good understanding of C4D
- COVID-19 precautions currently making this a work a remotely position
- Remote interview process over teams or zoom (camera and mic required).
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 18:00
Please send a copy of your CV under 12mb, including current notice period and any online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org