Award-winning creative communications agency specialising in purpose-driven organisations is looking for an integrated graphic designer.
This could be a FT (5 days a week) role OR Part Time (3-4 days a week) and can be based in either London or Manchester as the company are based in both cities.
This is an exciting role where you will be working with clients who affect the world positively and include: charities; NGOs; and commercial companies looking to improve the way they do business.
You will empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way. The agency also have in-house campaigns on female empowerment and the environment as well as their own podcast.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in graphic design within an agency environment. In this role you will use your expertise to create engaging content to meet client briefs and expectations. You should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with an impressive list of national and international clients with a growing emphasis on the US and the rest of Europe
- Deliver engaging communications such as adverts and media content
- Prepare and execute high-quality social media content including GIFs
- Create compelling and visually impactful work that excites and inspires
- Design and monitor reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in graphic design within an agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Canva
- Social media skills and experience
- Genuine passion for social media and the latest digital marketing trends
- A professional eye for detail and accuracy
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Commitment to our values and the values of our clients
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Hybrid working environment (3 days office-based in London)
- Premium workspace including gym, reading room and wellness events
- Access to bike storage and showers
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular team events/socials