As a Studio Traffic Manager in the Talent Advisory Department of at AMS, you’ll be right at the centre of our Brand & Attraction team playing a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth delivery of projects, campaigns and award-winning creative work to our clients both within Talent Advisory, and the RPO.
Reporting to the head of creative, you’ll provide global support to our creative workforce, brand strategists, project managers and media delivery specialists, with your ultimate objective being to ensure efficient and consistent management of the traffic function, and the work that passes through it
- Traffic management and ownership over the scheduling of creative resource
- SME & admin owner of Asana project management tool
- Screening & evaluating creative briefs
- Production management and quality check of creative work
- Co-ordinating and leading traffic meetings
- Devising and delivering ongoing training on departmental administrative processes
- Providing adhoc support on projects and campaigns to brand strategists and project managers as required
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s looking for an exciting challenge in a fast past, diverse, global organisation where no 2 days are ever the same. So if you’ve come from a recruitment or marketing focussed environment, are an exceptionally organised multitasker with an eye for detail and a passion for creative, we want to hear from you ASAP.