A forward-thinker who loves a challenge. A person who thrives when the pressure is on, who can multi-task across a variety of projects, for multiple platforms, delivering arresting ideas with razor execution.
You will be immersed in content creation, brand development, and a variety of other creative marketing solutions across the TP portfolio. You will be digital savvy and have a clear understanding of how digital platforms are essential to content creation.
Working with the editorial, strategy, and digital development teams you will undertake briefs and develop concepts alongside the Creative Director and design team that are visually effective, appropriate to the brief, and delivered on time.
Objectives & responsibilities
- Works with creative team members to provide professional recommendations on clients’ creative strategies for developing strong content brands.
- Conceives ideas, concepts, and campaigns in response to the strategy teams brief; designs and produces work with other team members and coordinates in the creation of multifaceted communication materials for digital output. To include:
- Content design includes:
- Animation – brand, How-to’s, Explainer
- Paid media banners – static and animated
- Social graphics – static and animated
- PPT and Google slides presentations
- Destination and microsite design
- Brand design includes:
- Logo design
- Colour palette
- Photography style
- Illustrative style
- Online and offline content
- Company stationery
- Event stand design
- Content design includes:
- Produce visual solutions to clients needs using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
- In collaboration with the Creative Director determine style, technique, and medium best suited to an organisations marketing strategies
- Awareness of printing techniques, types of paper or canvas (size, weight) and display options (exhibition, events, interactive displays)
- Keeps abreast of current trends in the digital space by conducting the necessary researches
- Awareness of current trends in the digital space, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design
- Proven technical experience with the Adobe design package including – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of a project
- Conceptual thinking and problem solving
- Mac literate
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google apps
- Web experience CSS/HTML/Java/JQuery
- Animation – After Effects/PlaceIT/Canva/CEROS
- Destination design – CEROS platform