We’re a fast-growing B2B creative agency, delivering corporate printed and digital design solutions. We’ve been in business and expanding since 2001. In that time, we’ve built an impressive client portfolio in the UK and across the globe, picking up some top-notch names in commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, advisory, healthcare, media and technology.
We work as small in-house agencies within our clients’ offices, or from our London Studio based in Farringdon. Our team of over 60 creative professionals readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our creative skills to craft the best solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with corporate experience to join one of our most prestigious client accounts based in the City of London. Reporting to the Team and Account Lead, you must have extensive design experience at a mid to senior level working with big name corporate brands ideally within the commercial property sector (or similar) in either an in-house or studio environment. You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a more innovative way.
- You will be creative thinker with good design instincts and experience of creating and rolling out design
- You will have experience of working in a professional environment helping brands engage with their target audiences
- You will have a can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will have the ability to be self-sufficient, working directly with our client, developing relationships with them to solve complex design challenges and helping our client create the best solution for their needs
- You will have experience of delivering projects within tight timescales
- You will have experience in designing across both print and digital media
- You will have the ability to bring content to life, from concept to delivery across financial reports and marketing collateral, high-budget pitches and proposals and larger campaign projects
- You will have an appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed
- You will have an ability to balance and adapt your bright ideas with the changing scope and timescales of a project
- You will be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- You will have an excellent understanding of the print process and confidence in liaising directly with printers
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Developing creative and engaging concepts and documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS platforms. Knowledge of the MS Office products would be an advantage as some projects require this
- Designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- Adapting to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- Taking complex briefs from clients and Design Team Lead and manage the production process with clients from start to finish
- Building solid relationships with our client based on excellent client service
- Having a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Being flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Overseeing and managing designers work from our studio team to ensure it aligns with the clients brand guidelines and client expectation
- Be prepared to work on client site based in the City of London when required
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications.
No agencies please.