The speed read:
Our client is a successful consultancy that works with global brands and organisations to help them drive internal culture change programmes. Following a period of significant growth, they are looking to expand their team of Creative Producers.
This business creates compelling narratives that drive behavioural change and business improvement, mainly by enabling leaders to engage their people in delivering key business goals. Each engagement programme is tailored to its client’s needs and is designed and managed by an in-house team of creatives and producers, using a multi-disciplined network of freelance experts where necessary. These experts could include business writers and executive coaches through to film makers, designers or event producers.
As a Producer, you will be reporting to the Head of Creative and Production. You will work closely with the consultants and programme managers as well as the creative team. You will manage the design, planning, development and delivery of the creative strategy and you will work across multi channel deliverables which could include large scale live (now virtual) events, printed and digital communications and campaigns. Events experience is of particular interest to the agency but they have lots of outputs and you will want and be happy to work with a plethora of deliverables.
- Great with creative content and production processes, particularly within multimedia and events projects
- Confident in your ability to create and manage budgets and schedules
- Able to brief and deploy creative and production resources, bringing in the correct skill set when necessary
- Great with people and highly capable of maintaining good relationships with associates and suppliers
- Organised and with great attention to detail, able to coordinate multiple tasks, but keeping in mind the bigger picture
- Great with logistics. You love and are great with granular detail, especially when you are live and on set and need to put and keep everyone in the right place!
Curiosity by the spade.