The speed read:
This communications agency produces branding and business communications for clients in every sector. They are currently looking for a Senior Designer to work across a variety of applications including print, engagement, digital and campaign.
You are a thoughtful, creative and ambitious senior designer with between 6 and 8 years agency experience in brand, campaign, communications, editorial and be full of great ideas. You appreciate great typography and layout and can communicate and explore a communication challenge with your team and a client.
You are confident in taking a brief from the account team and are able to initiate it; managing 2 more junior designers (alongside a DD). You delegate effectively – giving feedback and guidance when necessary. You will have a proven background in creating design work for brand comms and brand identity, internal and employee comms, campaigns, layout and web design.
The pace is quick here, but the agency is organised and professional and there are excellent opportunities to progress. They offer a great working environment with hybrid working, excellent benefits and an annual performance related bonus. The design standards are very high and your folio will need to demonstrate the quality of your design and thinking.
- Full of ideas coupled with the ability to visualise them across campaigns
- Able to take a brief from an Account Director and lead a project
- Smart at handling multiple projects and overseeing other designers (both inhouse and freelance)
- A strong typographic and editorial designer
- Comfortable presenting ideas to colleagues and clients alike
- Happy to pitch
- Able to bring content and messages to life
- Ambitious and keen to progress in your career
A design thinking problem solver.