At Virgin Pulse, we are one team with one dream – to change lives for good. That means our people don’t just ‘go to work’; they spend each day with like-minded colleagues who have passion and drive and want to deliver on this important promise.
So, if you’re looking for a values-led business and a job that can change your life, then Virgin Pulse is the right place for you. We’re the largest global provider of employee engagement, health and performance solutions, working with businesses around the world to improve the health and happiness of their employees so they are performing at their best. We’re proud to be a part of the Virgin Group and live by Richard Branson’s quote: “If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business”.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
The Digital Designer will create, produce and manage all digital design content from multi-channel demand generation assets to website imagery, engaging collateral and captivating digital advertising. This is an exceptional opportunity for a hands-on, talented designer who wants to accelerate their career and play a vital role in Virgin Pulse’s growth Internationally.
This role is required to work collaboratively alongside the broader Marketing, Creative, Product and Sales Teams and is integral in effectively executing the marketing calendar of activity.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Although there is incredible diversity to this role, the main responsibilities will include:
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders to design and produce effective pieces of communication whilst maintaining the integrity of Virgin Pulse brand guidelines and creative strategy
- Producing final deliverables across a variety of paid and organic digital channels, namely website, landing pages, paid social, email, display ads as well as marketing collateral
- Roll-out translated variations of design assets
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with US design studio team across multiple deadlines to maintain brand cohesiveness and achieve unified visual approach for the Virgin Pulse brand
- Highly skilled in both graphic and digital design paired with fluency in website design – desirable experience of animation and video
- Strong strategic and tactical understanding of a company’s proposition, customers, products and technology to inform solutions
- Strong portfolio that displays a thorough understanding of design with inspired typography and infographic style layout skills shown
- Consistent ability to combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce content that better informs and inspires our leads and prospects
- Show creative aptitude in your work with the ability to progress a design template through the rollout of multiple items and formats
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and manage multiple priorities
- Experience working on B2B lead/demand generation campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Great work ethic and willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- On top of social and cultural trends
- Works well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Embraces the Virgin Pulse ethos of “Changing lives for good’’
YOU SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING TECHNIC AL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience as a Digital/Graphic Designer
- Experience across a wide range of design technologies and platforms
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and MS office
- HTML5 and motion graphic skills are a bonus but not essential
If you are ready to go and get started with the amazing Virgin Pulse team and deliver with us, then send your CV and tell us more about yourself and your motivations to join us.