Shaka Studio is an independent Design and Marketing consultancy based in West London. We believe in creating elegant and effective solutions for our clients in the Property sector.
Our core competencies are Branding, Print and Digital (web).
We create interesting and compelling stories to generate excitement for our clients new property developments and apply it to a wide range of touchpoints.
Our young agency is growing and is looking for a brilliant Designer to come on board and apply their talent across a number of our exciting projects on a freelance basis, to begin with.
This role is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is proven and wishes to take their career to the next level by joining a team in the early stages of its life, with plenty of opportunity to have your say and make an impact.
Are you a Middleweight ? A Senior ?
…Well these titles don’t matter to us, because what’s most important is demonstration of passion, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
You’ll need (all the usual stuff!)
- Excellent Branding and Graphic Design skills
- Excellent typographic, print and layout skill
- A few years experience in a similar studio (or in Luxury sector)
- Experience working on property developments will be received positively
- Independent self-starter
- Ability to take a project from creation to it’s conclusion
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent time management and an unwavering ability to work to a deadline
- Positive, can do attitude
- Fluent in Adobe CC suite
What will you be working on?
- Brand Identity
- Web design
- Design for print i.e Brochures
- Naming, positioning and comms
What software do you need to know?
- Sketch / Adobe XD
What does it pay?
- In line with industry norms
- Based on experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- We work hard and enjoy ourselves too
- Not precious about ideas, hierarchy and all ideas are heard
- Supportive and people-focussed
- Desire to learn, improve and get better at what we do
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and portfolio.
Please limit submissions to 10MB.
Submissions without a portfolio cannot be considered.