Who are we?
Navig8 is a creative rocketship – small, nimble and powerful. Our designers get stuck in and have a crack at anything from a corporate identity, campaigns, annual report, social media asset or even an interior.
We are a creative powerhouse, known for our speed and diligence. Established by Drew de Soto author of the Know Your Onions design books.
We are looking for someone who can step up to the mark and join us in our busy studio in the lovely central London area of Fitzrovia. This is not a remote job.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone based in London
- An exceptional all-rounder
- Strong creative thinker
- A master, or mistress, of typography and layout
- Fast but diligent
- A great communicator
- Experienced, but hungry
- Positive and up for it
- Ready to learn and grow
- Ability to execute a project from brief to delivery
What personal skills are we looking for?
- Great time management and the unwavering ability to hit deadlines
- Positive, can do attitude
- Ability to work with suppliers, printers, photographers and illustrators
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Understand brand guidelines and implement them
- Understand, question and answer a creative brief
- Excellent time keeper
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Able to deliver excellent client care
What will you be working on?
- Web design
- Design for print
- Exhibition and display
- Social media
- Naming, positioning and comms
- Project management
- Scheduling, supplier estimating
What software do you need to know?
- Power Point
- After Effects (not essential)
Who does Navig8 work for?
- British Council
- JD Sports
- Goldman Sachs
- Government bodies
What are the hours and when do you start?
- Monday to Friday
- 10am to 6pm
- Immediate start
What does it pay?
- In line with industry norms
- Based on experience
What to do next?
- Send us your portfolio and CV
- Tell us why you want to move from where you are and what you want to be