We’re looking for the next generation of creative talent to join us!
This is the perfect opportunity for a junior designer to develop their craft, get experience in a buzzing environment and deliver meaningful projects for some of the world’s most recognisable brands and a few smaller (though no less important) ones too.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be part of our busy design team – the engine of T+T.
Using your creative talent, enthusiasm and eye for detail, you’ll help produce outstanding design and content for our clients – mostly digital, motion graphics and video production + post-production – and whatever else is needed, designing web pages and emarketing, to print publications and brand guidelines and event branding.
We’re a small but growing team, mostly working with not-for-profit clients on exciting projects; from global campaigns on nature conservation and helping the world’s best athletes prepare for the ultimate sporting event to rebrands for organisations leading on sustainability. You’ll find lots of opportunities to develop your craft and your career.
Who you are:
You understand the impact good design can have, you’re happiest when creating beautiful designs with strong typography and equally comfortable creating new brands or working within existing guidelines. You’re interested in the user experience and keep this in mind when creating work.
Eager to learn new skills, you have a can-do attitude and you’re not afraid to ask questions and welcome support – especially when challenging yourself with new tools and software.
You’ll have 2+ years of experience of working in a similar creative, design, PR or marketing agency but most importantly, you’re ready to take the next step in your design career and welcome new experiences in the agency world.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Multi-talented. Your superpower is that you haven’t yet specialised in one design discipline, you’ll try new things and are keen to learn more skills.
- Disciplined, organised and responsible. You do what you say you’ll do and take pride in your work.
- Self motivated and self aware. You have a bias for action and can work off your own initiative, but also know when it’s time to ask for support.
- A great communicator. You make sure the right people know the right things at the right time – (with hybrid working this is extra important).
- Enthusiastic. You’re keen to get stuck into a broad range of tasks and, with the support of your team, you’ll step up and assist with creative work when needed.
- Detail focused, picking up on the smallest of flaws, in thinking or delivery.
- Passionate about sport and the environment
Our ideal candidate can:
- Use the essential Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, and open to learning new ones.
- Prioritise and manage a workload effectively, responding to changing needs with fluidity and speaking up if something might be missed.
- Work with Project Management tools like Monday.com or Asana
- Work with the WordPress CMS and understand how to adapt designs for different social media platform
What we’re offering:
- Salary of £22,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
- The flexibility of some remote working – but as a Junior Role you will be in the Studio for at least part of the week
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Plenty of opportunities to gain experience with some amazing clients
- A team of experienced and exceptional creative minds to work with
- A flexible and encouraging approach to your learning with your own budget
- An opportunity to travel (most of our clients are international) when we can
If you’re interested in applying for this role, just send your CV, portfolio and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com. The closing date is 31st May. Please state where you saw this advertisement.
We’re an inclusive team, and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. If you have any questions about the role, or need additional support with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.