Graphic Designer Vacancy – Full time, 9 months Maternity Cover
Who we are
With over 40 years’ experience, MotoDirect has established itself as a leading manufacturer and distributor within the Motorcycle and Autosport industries. Additionally, Race FX, formed in 2003, is one of the largest wholesale distributors to the off-road motorcycle industry in the UK. Together we are ‘Powered by Bihr’ and are the UK’s largest motorcycle road/off road distribution company.
We are the UK division of Bihr NV- the largest automobile parts & accessories distributor in Continental Europe with a 200+ brand portfolio and unrivalled service levels.
Operating across two UK locations in Derbyshire and Blackburn, we have one of the largest portfolios of global protective motorcycle apparel, lubricant, and parts & accessories brands in the UK including RST, Arai, AGV, BELL, MOTUL, Oakley, Fly Racing, Seven and Wolf and many more; we are a one stop shop for every riding possibility.
What are we after?
We are looking for two dynamic and creative graphic designers who can help us generate impactful communications that cut through the noise, to unleash the potential of our brands and support our ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
What your responsibilities will be…
- From traditional to new media, no communication channel is out of scope
- Design work will include branding material, brochures, adverts, presentations, digital and internal communications including websites, social assets, gifs and videos through to designing and sourcing materials to support exhibition, instore displays and POS development
- You will work on new and existing projects, following established brand guidelines as well as being responsible for creating new designs from scratch. Excellent conceptual, typographical, and layout skills are required for both print and digital projects. Attention to detail is naturally a given!
We’re looking for someone who..
- Has excellent graphic design skills and creative flair. Someone who understands the digital landscape but who also know how important good quality traditional design is
- Is not afraid to get stuck-in to making difficult subjects look exciting and easy to understand.
- Someone who captivates the audience but understands not all audiences are the same
- Enjoys a challenge, can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Has superb verbal and written communication skills and the ability to switch styles depending on the brand and audience
- Is an excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Has a Design degree qualification
- Has video filming and editing skills
- Has proven skills with the Adobe Creative Suite (incl. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Has good illustration skills – desirable not essential
- Has CAD /3D modelling/ rendering experience – desirable not essential
- Has strong design and typographic skills, understanding of the latest trends and the difference between print and web design
For further information on this role, please send your CV with salary expectations and portfolio of your original design work to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 11 June 2021