At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (rediroom). As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries.
We have multiple brands at GAMA and as we’re continuing to grow, we may create more. So, we’re looking for a Creative Lead to provide creative direction for content and communications across all platforms, creating and maintaining a cohesive on-brand message as well as establishing the guidelines to our existing portfolio. You’ll become a key part of our multi-disciplinary Creative Studio team, leading and mentoring junior members. This is an exciting opportunity for an established designer to progress your career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What will you do?
- Establish and build the GAMA brand architecture, laying the foundations for the wider portfolio of brands
- Take ownership of and create parent brand guidelines and the additional support for the existing brand portfolio and new brand launches
- Develop the brand strategy in a clear, easy-to-share way for easy adoption by the business and promote the companywide understanding of them
- Collaboratively lead and mentor team members on largescale projects from concept through to direction and execution
- Use creative problem solving to refine detailed concepts into cohesive and compelling design solutions, and pitch them to a range of stakeholders
- Support marketing strategies with strong creative reasonings, maintaining on-brand outcomes
- Build great cross-functional relationships with our Regulatory, Research & Development and Clinical teams
- Live into GAMA’s values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you need?
- Demonstrable success in a similar position producing brand guidelines and architecture
- Experience bringing new brands to market
- Previous experience working on a brand sold internationally is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Strong time management skills to ensure multiple, concurrent tasks are delivered to a high-standard and on-brand
- Exceptional communication skills in order to build strong cross-functional partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography etc.)
- An exceptional eye for detail which holds up whilst working in a fast-paced environment and delivering to tight deadlines
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa £45,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done.
We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey.