Tonik are a brand design & marketing agency who develop exciting & innovative 2D & 3D graphic and interior concepts within the F&B, retail & workplace industry both in the UK and internationally. With our strong belief in strategic creativity, we are looking for a like-minded senior graphic designer to join our growing team and help us to continue to push the boundaries.
You will work as part of the design team to deliver exciting and innovative design projects which will be for both print and online briefs and will involve client interface. The role will also involve working closely with the Creative leads to define key directions for a wide variety of future projects. You should have minimum of 5-7 years’ experience, have a real passion for hospitality and retail and a desire to be at the forefront of what you do. You should be well versed in print with some front end web development experience a bonus.
All the usual academic & program experience applies while big ideas are essential.
Main areas of responsibility within this role include:
- To generate compelling design ideas and concepts that are market leading
- Demonstrate high quality graphic design for all assets including packaging, digital, signage, POS and identity.
- To generate or be involved in generating (as part of a team) names for new brands in line with the strategic positioning.
- To build and design branding from both a visual and conceptual viewpoint.
- To contribute to the strategic foundations and research aspects of all projects.
- Attend internal meetings as required and to provide updates on your area of responsibility upon request.
- Attend external client meetings as and when required.
- Enforce and comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation.
- A keen photographer and can undertake site visits for recent projects and capture the best bits!
- You have some experience in animation and/or video to create material for web/media.
You will be expected to have:
- Confidence to work directly with clients to understand their needs.
- Ability to translate client needs into a brief and articulate their strategy.
- Be able to present projects to clients.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Deliver high quality work against a brief, often within tight time scales.
- Express themselves clearly both visually, vocally and in the written word.
- Collaborate as part of a team of Designers, Developers and Suppliers.
- Mentor and provide direction for more junior members of the team, whilst providing support for the Creative leads.
If you have bundles of energy, big ambitions, you’re super designer and have a huge positive attitude then please send us your CV and portfolio of work