Who we are looking for:
We are looking to engage a creative, organised, and self-motivated Midweight Graphic Designer to work on a wide selection of internal and external communications touchpoints. The post-holder will be responsible for the creation of digital and printed marketing collateral such as reports, briefings, brochures, methodology documentation, infographics, fact sheets, presentations, and overseeing outsourced design projects as needed.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a design role, with a relevant design qualification.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills. Ability to navigate feedback and feel confident to present work to the team
- Comfortable working across print and digital and able to correctly prepare files for print.
- Creating templates for new publications and digital initiatives, as well as updating existing material.
- Collating photographic material with appropriate copyright permissions for use across different channels, and editing / resizing as needed.
- Passionate about design and full of bright ideas, whilst being clued up on popular culture with awareness of what’s going in fashion, music and design trends.
- Impeccable attention to detail, executing work to the highest of standards.
- Able to work on multiple projects, whilst prioritising workloads and setting expectations for delivery dates.
- An interest in animation, with a working knowledge or interest of After Effects is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Excellent general IT skills with experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook and Teams.
- Working knowledge or interest in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
We are currently working remotely but have access to offices throughout London.
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line ‘Midweight Graphic Designer 2021’