At Applied Works, we create outstanding digital products by working collaboratively with developers and designers, thinking creatively and experimenting with new technologies.
We are looking for a talented and hands-on digital project manager to work alongside our design and development teams, looking after projects from concept to completion, as well as helping shape and improve our working processes.
You are organised and hands-on, happy working across all aspects of day-to-day project management, with a keen interest in digital trends and UX best practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing all stages of the project life cycle
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills – clear in giving instructions to team members and maintaining communications with clients
- Strong attention to detail and high dependability
- Self-motivated, positive under pressure and have a strong personal drive to deliver quality
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Solid knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Manage and oversee multiple digital projects from start to end, adhering to standards of scope, budget and timeline
- Coordinate various members of the design and development teams during project phases, from initial development through to implementation.
- Continuously monitor project progress, developing and delivering project progress reports.
- Communicate proactively with team members to identify issues, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements
- Collaboratively develop new and adapt existing project plans and processes.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential problems and devise solutions and contingency plans.
- Make your ideas a reality and help shape our R&D and client projects
- Flexible working hours and week, with option of 4 or 5 day contract
- Under normal circumstances, we go for drinks, attend pub quizzes and throw events together on a regular basis
- Access to facilities and events in our shared studio space, including wood, textile, engineering and digital workshops, masterclasses, talks and courses.
- Remote / on site flexible split
- Latest software / hardware
- Fun and open-minded studio
- Budget for personal development