The speed read:
We’re looking for a Midweight Designer with strong digital skills to join a boutique branding agency.
This Shoreditch studio is compact but successful. They have a good structure which includes strategy and client services, so you’ll be well supported and get to work with a knowledgeable and experienced team.
You’ll be working across a broad range of projects including branding, digital and animation. The focus of their work is within the property and corporate communications sector, with the occasional charitable project in addition to this. Your folio will demonstrate your proven ability in creating clean, image-rich, useable interfaces along with a clear interest in all areas of design and branding.
It’s a great opportunity that offers you the chance to see a project all the way through from concept to implementation. You’ll be someone that relishes seeing their ideas come to life.
– Considered, but quick and adaptable
– Passionate about brand creation and expression
– Strong conceptually – an inspiring and experienced designer
– A stickler for detail – you really care about crafting your ideas beautifully
– Good with clients and confident presenting your ideas
– 3+ years experience ideally in a branding agency
– A strong and well-crafted portfolio that shows a love of digital design
– Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD are essential)
– After Effects and motion graphics knowledge
– A commercial eye
Considered craft with commercial flair