Maternity cover: Up to 9 months fixed term contract
We are recruiting for a Midweight to Senior Graphic Designer to join on a fixed term contract. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and oversees company-wide design efforts across global offices. The successful candidate will lead the way in the production of visual content to complement the quality and clarity of the firms’ written and digital output.
Responsibilities include supervising and offering on-going support to the Junior Designer and reviewing their work to ensure high quality. They must ensure the design team reflects our brand accurately by delivering high-quality work on tight deadlines.
The Mid-Senior Designer is required to interpret and enhance the work of our researchers, helping them to think graphically. They will be confident in handling data and seeking the best design outcomes, from maps to infographics.
The role involves a high level of interaction with people from all departments, at all levels. The Mid-Senior Designer must be flexible, reliable, able to work as a part of a global team and work effectively to tight deadlines without supervision.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience either in-house or freelanc
- Experience working with data, able to see the key message in a dataset and shape their graphic to deliver that message as succinctly as possibl
- Experience creating both company brochures and infographic
- Experience working with mapping software is desirable
- Experience managing and running bigger campaigns/projects – handle a project from the beginning to the end
- The ability to lead/supervise is desirable
- Self-driven and a problem solver
- A positive can-do attitude with experience working on multiple projects, under time pressure
- The technical use of Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite is integral to the role. The role is
- London-based but we are currently working remotely due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The successful candidate should be prepared to work from home with a view to working in the
- London office once the pandemic restrictions are relaxed. The hours of work are 9am – 6pm
- Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch each day.
We require the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and work with us for the remainder of the year.
Whatever your role, we reward performance, ability and attitude with a package that looks after all things that are important to our people. Our employees enjoy a range of benefits and your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Risk Advisory is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoted a diverse and inclusive community, a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed based on a job well done.
If you would like to explore the possibility of joining us and this role sounds like a good fit for you, please make your application via our recruitment site. Please include a portfolio of relevant work and a cover letter of no more than 200 words with your application. The cover letter should include current salary details, notice period and confirmation that you have the legal right to work in the UK without sponsorship. We will be in touch with next steps once you have submitted your application to us.
Good luck with your application!