Wonderworks is a full-service creative agency based in London, that specialises in premium drinks brands. Driven by insight and fuelled by passion, we bring brands to life across global markets.
Our philosophy is that our tightknit team is capable of huge things; we define the wonder in every brief and then find the specialists to bring that to life for our clients.
We are looking for a talented midweight designer that can bring a little extra wonder to our projects! Most of all, someone who is passionate about design and wants to work hard and do cool 360 projects for drinks brands! In return you will be rewarded with wide project exposure and talented people around you to learn from.
At Wonderworks we work with a proactive attitude with each team member pitching in to support others who are under pressure – no job is above or beneath anyone. You will report to the Designer Director but be required to work autonomously. We expect a friendly, positive attitude and someone keen on getting involved and contribute to a happy work environment and creative work for our clients.
Quick learner and professional juggler! You need to be happy to work on multiple projects and be able meet strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a key eye for detail. Be confident developing and communicating creative solutions, from concept through to final design.
You will have:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- A strong knowledge of Adobe CC for Mac (Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator) and a basic understanding of PowerPoint
- Great all round design skills, across different channels and touchpoints
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and question briefs and strategy, and create design solutions that are anchored on research and a strong conceptual rational
- Self-initiative with ability to work quickly and independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to translate concepts to scamps or visuals in order to communicate design intent
- Great editorial and layout skills and ability to create beautiful presentations
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Basic understanding of artworking
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in video editing and or animation
- Ability to create video treatment and storyboards
- Experience in digital design and social media
- Packaging experience
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects (from initial concept/strategy to on site execution)
- A fun and passionate team to support and help you grow as a creative
- Swanky offices in the heart of London, with some cool onsite facilities such as GYM and bar areas you can enjoy (Please note you would initially be working remotely as per UK government COVID-19 guidance)
- Flexible working (office/home)
If you think this is you, please send us a cover letter introducing yourself, your salary expectations and a folio with your best work!
Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line ‘Midweight Designer 2021’.