Our client is one of Sydney’s top brand communications agencies who are looking for brilliant midweight designer to join their growing and award winning team.
This agency has a strong creative spirit and independence who attract the best in creative design talent. Working collaboratively coupled with a lot of passion this gives them the ability to deliver outstanding commercial results. They create iconic brands in the financial, software, property sectors through to sport, consumer food and retail brands.
As their midweight designer you will work closely with the CD and be an integral part of the design team. You will work both independently and collaboratively dependent on the brief. Projects will be brand focused from identity design through to wider brand communications across multiple channels. We are looking for conceptual designers who love to bring a brand to life, breathe life into brands and engage brands with their audiences. You creatively lead and present projects, questioning and challenging briefing and working closely with your senior peers. You will act as a creative catalyst on each project and rolling up your sleeves you will go the extra mile to set this agency apart from its peers and competitors
What we are looking for:
- Somebody with the ability to deliver show stopping and awe-inspiring design solutions
- At-least four years commercial experience in a design agency or client side
- An ability to support all thinking with reference, research and visible thought process
- A portfolio that tells the story of past projects through visuals that showcases the generation of an idea right through to the final outcome
- To be able to adapt to a fast -paced agency environment. Confidence when working to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects and managing junior members of the team
- Experience working to brand guidelines on large brand roll outs.
- Experience working with brands from the inception or on brand refresh projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send through a full portfolio and up to date CV through to the team.